SC -pomegranites and strawberries

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Wed May 3 12:41:10 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/3/00 10:23:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<<
 We had a hardware store (local, not one of those impersonal national chains)
in
 Richmond that stocked corks in all sorts of sizes.  My only problem was
 remembering which size to get when I went shopping for them.

 Kiri

 kelsaborg wrote:

 > I have a question... where on earth did you find the
 > cork for the bottles?
 > Kelsa

    I've found corks in hardware stores, too--and also in pottery supply
catalogs, in nearly any size you would want! Here's a few places to try:
http://www.artclay.com/
http://www.mm.com/mnclayus/catalog.html
http://www.aftosa.com/
    There are some other good places that I don't happen to have websites
for--Axner, and Laguna, for instance. You could try a search for them if none
of the places above have what you need........

            Ldy Diana