SC - FW: ! URGENT Virus alert by Global Support Center

catwho@bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Thu May 4 08:45:01 PDT 2000

> >  me with on the long, long, drive to Irvine in August?
>
>Irvine in August?  Am I missing an event???  Gadzooks!  I hope not.
>
>Balthazar of Blackmoor

Why yes, you are!  It's the event of the great unpacking of the moving van.
Scheduled tentatively for Aug. 18 or so in Irvine at the faculty apartments.

Those in Atlantia who hate to miss this event might just as well come to the
great PACKING of the moving van, scheduled for about August 14 in Durham,
NC.

(We're sneaking off to Caid while everyone else is away at Pennsic)

Bonne