SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 4 11:17:13 PDT 2000

Sieggy,

Don't think I can get this on Juno, but both Juno and my Netscape mail on
another server download all the mail when I tell them to get mail, and in
order to delete something, I have to select it into the reader window.
Attachments don't happen, here, and don't open automatically there, but
the letter itself does.

Is there any way to prevent this happening?  Will it help to save your
post and delete the files listed if we get it?

Thanks for helping the technologically impaired.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com