SC -pomegranates and strawberries

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 4 11:17:13 PDT 2000

>>OK.  How about this idea.  Let's all get together (those interested in
participating in this discussion) just for a few minutes at some mutually
agreeable location on, say, Monday or Tuesday evening around 7 or so just
to see
who we all are and briefly set some ground rules, then have the class
sometime
on Wednesday prior to our dinner gathering.  How would this suit any who
are
interested in participating?<<

I think the dinner is on Tuesday, Kiri.  My Tuesday hands-on class on
fritters is from 2-4.  There is little, if any time in the late mornings
left for AK to schedule.  Maybe I'd better plan to skip this, since I
can't be available at all on Wed.  Wed. is the Woods Battle, and that
takes all day for a chirurgeon, when you include prep time.  I'm not
scheduling classes any time Wed. or after because of various battles.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com