An Test was Re: SC - Truck Crops

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu May 4 16:14:02 PDT 2000

- --- allilyn at juno.com wrote:
> On that subject, does anyone else remember the small
> glass jars of cheese
> spread?  The little glasses, when empty, made nice
> juice glasses, but the
> fillings were of orange cheese food with pimento,
> pale cream cheese with
> olive, that sort of horrid stuff.  Mothers would pop
> the lids off the
> little glasses, stuff your celery and force you to
> eat it.
>
> Regards,
> Allison,  who will take her celery lean, mean and
> straight up, thank you!
>    allilyn at juno.com

Yes, I mentioned these in a post here the other day.
I have 2 dozen of the glasses, with varying pictures
on them.  I went to an antique mall a while back ago
and the person selling them wanted $10 a piece.

These were Kraft products, they had the cheese food,
the pimento cream cheese, the olive cream cheese and
the pineapple cream cheese.  I would only eat the
olive and the pineapple stuff. But I love and still
use the glasses.

Huette