SC - FW: ! URGENT Virus alert by Global Support Center

barwench barwench at oldenfeld.org
Thu May 4 20:05:45 PDT 2000

>===== Original Message From sca-cooks at ansteorra.org =====
>I hope this is the right addy!
>
>What i need is HELP a lot of help..of the cooking sort 8)-
>
>I'm gettign married in October and am having as authentic as i can
>afford medieval wedding! I need help with the planning and the
>preparing and am more than willing to reimburse people for their time,
>through money or barter (i'm not bad with a needle for one) My wedding
>date is October 7th and i live very near Philadelphia in NJ. Any
>suggestions or info about decor etc would be gratefully accepted as
>would any reciepts or tips.  I also have to consider vegetarion
>relatives in my planning 8)
>Many Many Thanks
>
>Morte

Morte--I have just done a period wedding feast.  I will be more than glad to
try to pull together all of my receipts and send you what information I can
along with them.  EMail me privately, but know I am off to an event and it
will probably take me a couple of days after that to get it all together (I'm
still unpacking kitchen stuff from that little do).

Congratulations and Beat Wishes,

Mairi Ceilidh
jterlouw at istal.com