SC - FW: ! URGENT Virus alert by Global Support Center

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 5 01:19:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/4/00 10:00:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sudnserv5 at netway.com writes:

> I remember it well it was an acquired taste that I did not acquire & I eat
>  most every thing except Raw Oysters or Boiled Okra.  On the subject of give
>  away glass ware does anyone remember the cut glass you used to get in bags
>  of Flour & Corn Meal or is it another thing that was only done in the
>  South?

Maybe... This sounds very familiar.   I distinctly recall my Grandmother
chiding me every time I set the grocery bags down too hard on the kitchen
table, and her and my mother digging through the bags of flour. Why?  I do
not recall, sadly, but this may have been the reason.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who always wondered, until now, why he needed to be so delicate with bags of
flour and toilet paper, when there were comic books to read, and pictures to
draw...)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.