An Test was Re: SC - Truck Crops

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 5 01:24:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/4/00 9:51:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

>  White pizza is wonderful.  We get some for parties on the last night at
>  Pennsic, for those who can't eat the tomato sauce.
>
>  I recently tried using feta cheese on a dish, and it did not melt
>  satisfactorily, like most pizza cheese.  If you want the feta flavor, try
>  mixing some crumbled feta into grated mild white cheese, such as
>  mozzarella.

I make a "Sheepherder's Pizza" about twice a month for my son.  I make a
standard pizza dough, drizzle it with (basil, rosemary and marjoram) infused
olive oil, Put on a fairly thin layer of Feta, pitted Kalamta Olives, Roma
tomatoes, thinly sliced red onion, and broccoli (don't ask me why, but my son
insists), and bake it on my stone in a 500 F oven.  When I am feeling frisky,
I'll put on very thin slices of marinated lamb, as well.  It is very, very
good.  Not period, or even periodoid, but good...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who forgot the mushrooms, but that's okay..)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.