OT Re: SC - quick important note

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 5 01:30:39 PDT 2000

ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> I'm told by the technical folks at Oracle, who need to know such things,
that
> the
>  Norton Anti-Virus is probably about the best of these programs.  The great
> thing is
>  that it has an automated setup to download upgrades to the program.

Tell me about it... I don't have the fastest computer around, so when this
thing starts doing it's update, I get really bogged down (but still manage to
put out...let me see if I remember correctly...multitudinous other things...)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.