SC - FW: ! URGENT Virus alert by Global Support Center

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Fri May 5 08:38:03 PDT 2000

	Not butter beans -butter PEAS there is a diffrence.  If you have never had
them they are worth trying.  They are North American Hybreed that was
developed in the South during the late '60s.  It is a light green firm pea
that has a very interesting flavor something between a mild butter bean &
strong field pea.  I am supprized that it hasn't caught on in other parts
of the country.  Maybe I'll bring some to Pennsic & let you try them.  You
don't have any objection to fat back in your vegitables do you?
Olaf