SC -Coffee Soap

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri May 5 19:19:05 PDT 2000

>Murkial:
>      I reposted this yesterday.  If you don't get it the second time
>around around, let me know and I'll send it to you privately.  :o_)
>
>                                                               Melusine

Re: Recipe for Coffee Soap...

Under what "Subject" was this posted? I find a thread titled "Coffee
Soap" but just one message from you and several messages saying "send
me the recipe", and, well, since i've made soap, i, uh, wanted the
recipe, too.

Anahita al-shazhiyya
former maker of "Salad Soap"
more-or-less from scratch from lye and vegetable oils with other
stuff, hence the salad part - i didn't make my own lye - i lived in
an apartment in LA at the time