SC - oop-greek dessert recipe-amygdalopita

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat May 6 06:03:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/6/2000 1:14:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DJacquetta at aol.com writes:

>  I have just recently joined this group & look forward to sharing ideas
with
>  all of you.

Greetings and welcome Lady Jacquetta. As a FYI to the list, Lady Jacquetta
has already done feasts in this Barony (Nottinghill Coill) as well as cooked
for fundraisers for her Canton. She is in fact an exquisite cook already. She
was awarded the Pewter Spoon, the Nottinghill cooking award and I personally
am looking forward to experiencing her efforts using what she learns here
(yum).

Corwyn