SC - Pomegranate seed

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 7 21:07:11 PDT 2000

When boiling peanuts or anything similar I use a can of tomato soup, my own
spice mix (cajun) and boil them for about six hours.  As bubba Tate put it
"They take about as long as woman making a decision."

No extra salt, no extra oil, loads of flavor
Nyckademus (still wondering where the hell the rock is and what kind of sale
it's having)