An Test was Re: SC - Truck Crops

Sun May 7 21:18:01 PDT 2000

> TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:
>
> > The black-eyed pea (Vigna unguiculata var. sinensis (IIRC)) is a bean of
	<clipped>

> If you do remember this correctly, then I am more than a little amazed!!!
> haven't seen that much Latin since my Sanitation and Nutrition classes....
>
> sheesh!
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

I covered some of this in a lecture on Food in Renaissance Art and the rest
of it is in some notes I've been making for a couple brief articles I'm
planning.  By the time I get finished, I'll have examined my notes several
hundred times.  That intensity of study usually gets things to stick in even
my dense cranium.

Bear