SC -Coffee Soap

Deacon C Swepston dekmister at juno.com
Mon May 8 20:43:39 PDT 2000

<<Has anyone who keeps or grows pomegranates ever noticed them to rot
quickly?  Do the shells remain intact?>>

Balthazar -
     The ground under/around our pomegranate bushes are still littered
with the remains of last years crop and a few still clung to the branches
until they leafed out this spring.  Generally speaking, most every pod
burst open as it dried on the bush.  We've only been in this house just a
couple months over a year, so I've only had one season to observe the
pomegranates.   The fruit was wonderful fresh.  Much more sharp/tart than
the store bought variety and these aren't red.  They're more
yellowish/orangish.

                                                                Melusine