SC - Serving question

Sharon Cicchetti maggie5 at home.com
Mon May 8 21:01:08 PDT 2000

<<Since you have so many, just for the sake of experimentation, could you
oil one of them with olive oil, then use wax or parafin on another, and
see how they keep?>>

Allison -
     I'll add your request to Ras' notes so I'll remember when the time
comes and I'll post the results back to the list.  No problem.  :o_)

    Melusine