SC - What kind of recipes would you experiment with....

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue May 9 13:47:26 PDT 2000

ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> In Atlantia, people bring their own eating gear/candles/tablecloths to
feasts.

>  The only table cloths we furnish are the ones for high table, and perhaps a
>  dessert or serving table.

i have been to a few feasts here in Wintermist where a prize was awarded for
"best period table setting".  All attendees bring their own cloths, candles,
etc...and it certainly provides for an opportunity for artistic expression
(not to mention some very beautiful and elaborate tables)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Jesus died for my sins....I'm just giving him his money's worth!