SC - Be Nice to Cariadoc Week

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Tue May 9 15:43:33 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/9/00 3:28:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wpmay at hotmail.com
writes:

> my mind is open to all i see and read here,irregardless of wether its
>  european,east indian, turkish or whatever.its all about knowledge!!!!

    Then you are precisely the type of person I am looking for, dear lord!!

    I must beg the forgiveness of this list, but I have been confronted too
many times by many people in our organization who despise anything not
blatantly western european.  I wish that I could say this was confined to
certain areas, or certain groups.

    However, my question was predicated by personal and deragatory missives
that I have received since joining this list from its members.

    Khadijah