SC - Estimating Crowds

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 10 03:36:58 PDT 2000

Anne-Marie,

You probably have Cariadoc's Vol. II of the colleced cookbooks.  Surely,
someone in the guild will have it.  Charles Perry's _An Anonymous
Andalusian Cookbook of the Thirteenth Century_ is in it, or is that too
Arabic for your theme?  It is the Arabic edition of _Ambrosio Huici
Miranda_.

Scully's new Neapolitan Collection is derived from Catalan sources,
although, without a translated copy, who can tell what changes the
southern Italians might have made?  Scully and Santich seem to differ a
litlle on which was the chicken and which was the egg!

I have my Santich handy.  Do you know what you need?  She has some from
_Sent Sovi_, Grewe edition, 1324?, and Libre del Coch, 1520, Barcelona.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com