SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

Wed May 10 08:34:24 PDT 2000

Balthazar asked:

I have never, personally, seen any scholar say, with conviction, why the
"bog
people" were found in the condition they were.  There is rumor and
speculation (and educated guesses), but no concrete proof that these people
were sacrificed.  If you have some, I would certainly love to see it.

No I haven't but that was what was explained to me on this list a few years
ago when I asked about it.  I think it was because they found things like
mistletoe in their stomachs too.  But I don't have the documentation which
is why I said IIRC.

Murkial