SC - Unhistoric things we serve WAS:Shepherds Pie

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu May 11 02:01:31 PDT 2000

Watch any Nova program.  They always have an ad for the purchase of the
tape used, and others.  I think the address is the same for all of them.
I didn't write it down, that not being in my purchasing budget.  Are you
sure these are your folks?  They went to Iceland, Novgorad, L'Anse aux
Meadows?  Goody for them!

Here's a thought!  Go to your Acquisition Librarian at your best public
library--of the LC, if you're in DC.  Tell them this would be an
excellent teaching tool and will they please add it to their collection.
Look at it, see if the one I'm talking about is the one you think it is,
then you'll know if you want to buy personal tapes.  Have a Viking
Viewing party!  Come in garb, bring pot luck from Cariadoc's Harpestraeng
Collection from Vol. I, have a roaring good time!

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com