SC - OT Vegetarian Vampires (was Absinthe)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 11 08:19:33 PDT 2000

Ras wrote:

Actually the simplicity is embarrassing. :-) I merely divide my sausage into
8 sections per pound. Roll the sections into oblong rolls.  Take a piece of
rice paper; dip it in water; place the rolled sausage piece in it and roll
it
up, folding the sides in early on. The rolls are then placed on a sheet pan
and baked at 350-degrees F until golden brown. Good food and simple. :-)

I have some extra puff pastry.  How would that work around the rolls?  I was
looking for something easy for dinner tonight.  To busy sewing recently to
want to spend hours in the kitchen.  I was going to make a chicken, broccoli
and sausage quiche.

Murkial