SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 11 08:19:35 PDT 2000

Is there anyone out there?????

I think we need to settle something about this class/discussion if we're going to do
it.  I have a couple of people who have volunteered to do this discussion, and
really wish more of you would...you have such wonderful ideas that I'm sure folks
who might attend would really enjoy them (yes, I do know how to butter people
up!!!).

The other issue is where and when we're going to do this.  My suggestion would be
early in the week, perhaps Monday or Tuesday, preferably in the morning, if
possible, before it gets too terribly hot.  So far as where, that's up to you guys.
I have no problem with having it in your camp beyond the fact that, as it's kind of
out of the way, folks either might not be able to find it.  This could probably be
overcome by asking folks to meet someone at a designated, well-known spot, and
leading them down to Caer Frig.  However, as I said above, it's up to you all.

But I do need to know, fairly soon, what your pleasure is?  If you could let me know
your wishes in the next day or so, I'll go ahead and set the whole thing up...if you
still want to do it.

Thanks!

Kiri