SC - A question

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Thu May 11 08:20:58 PDT 2000

Oddly enough, I just finished reading a book about this...very interesting.  It's
a murder mystery by Peter Tremayne called "Murder by Absolution" and involves a
religieuse sleuth named Sister Fidelma.  It takes place during the Synod of
Whitby, and, though a fictional account, appears to include some good historical
information.

Kiri