SC - OT re: Holy Feast and Holy Fast

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu May 11 20:19:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 11:12:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
crigby at uswest.net writes:

<< I have some extra puff pastry.  How would that work around the rolls?  >>

It might,. I have used bread dough and biscuit dough successfully also.

<< I was going to make a chicken, broccoli and sausage quiche.

 Murkial >>

That sounds good also. Since I am currently restricted to a liquid diet for
3-4 days do to severe dehydration and an ugly systemic infection, I am
jealous! BTW, I do collect modern recipes also.....<he looks about innocently>

Ras