SC - galettes and biscotti & wafers was picnic food

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu May 11 22:32:57 PDT 2000

Mercedes asked:
> Ras - How do you make your sausage rolls???  That name seems to mean a
> variety of things here in Oklahoma.  I would love to find a recipe for the
> kolache sausage rolls I had from a czech bakery in West, TX.  In the
> meantime, I just kind of collect odd sausage roll recipes.  Will you share?

Been there! Done that. Do not have the sausage rolls or any of the other
wonderful goodies to prove it. They didn't last til we got home. :-)

A stop at this bakery looks like it will become a standard feature on
future trips to Dallas (Barony of the Steppes).

I assume you are planning on using store-bought sausage. But if not,
you might be interested in looking at some of the recipes in the
sausage-msg file in the FOOD section of my files.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net