SC - Cookbook offer!

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 12 09:41:12 PDT 2000

Christianna and All,

I'd be happy to get you one and bring it to Pennsic...or, if I can't make it,
give it to my Lord to bring to you.  However, you can contact the company
yourself and order it.  That way you don't have to wait until Pennsic to get it!

            Name:  Jesica's Biscuit Cookbooks
            Phone:  (800)878-4264
            E-mail:  customer_service at ecookbooks.com
            web:  www.ecookbooks.com

I just placed my order so it works just fine.

The catalogue number for the Santich book is R666P.  The price is $5.98

Maybe if enough of us order this, we can convince them to carry more historical
cookbooks!

Kiri