SC - Scandinavian Cook Books?

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Fri May 12 11:10:48 PDT 2000

> In the editions of our time all same passages are expurged from the
> sources. Our sensibility to the subject is higher today, thats
> becouse todays editors cut away the pieces.
> Ana, asking of forgiveness for my silence om the list, but I was
> abroad working in France for several months

	Thank you for this information, I find it very interesting that a 19th
century source is more complete than something published today, when we
usually pride ourselves on knowing so much more today, and disregard
earlier historian's writings.
	Welcome back, I suppose working abroad is a reasonable excuse....
	Christianna