SC - does anyone have this book?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 17:55:03 PDT 2000

What I posted was a quick-and-dirty version so the
non-Spanish-speakers could see what is in there (OK, I
admit it, I aspire to the title of "spoon tease").  Some
polishing will occur before the final version is ready to
post.

To me, a very literal translation such as you suggest
"feels" less accurate than a slightly looser translation
that fits into the new language more smoothly.  I can do
the stilted stuff if that's what people would prefer,
though.

Dana/Ximena