SC - Speculating on breakfast ...

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 12 23:20:52 PDT 2000

Ras,

>>Thank you so much for this reference. While not planning on 'starting'
medieval style garden, I hope to use this book to considerably expand my
current one. :-)<<

You're welcome.

You are probably the best person on the list to make use of this book,
with your own garden experiments, and as many period varieties as you've
found.  Keep us posted, will you, if you use any of her layouts, or
construct a bowered bank for seating, or anything else.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com