SC - Rosewater at home

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 12 23:20:52 PDT 2000

    Thanks; I try to keep it going lightly, and only occasionally get wound
up.
    I'd love to meet others on the list, but unless I win the lottery, I
don't think I'll be making Pennsic this year. I'm still trying to dig my way
out of a huge hole caused by paying for a wedding, a honeymoon, a massive
house remodel, and a funeral, all back to back. I be a broke puppy!

    Sieggy