SC - OOP - Check out "Braiding" Challah into a Magen David, 6 Pointed Star, Shape

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat May 13 10:39:28 PDT 2000

> And it came to pass on 12 May 00,, that Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > I've just been enjoying reading a short letter/article printed in the
> > latest Petits Propos Culinaires, on the subject of Icelandic use of
> > certain foods, courtesy of our very own Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir.
>
> So, just how *do* you say "Mazel Tov" in Icelandic?

Heilbrigdur ! Which means Well done!

Congratulations is actually hamingjuóskir.  And if you wanted to say
very good you could say Mjög gódur!

All in all it means YEAH!

Melbrigda Leifurdottir
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Read the Boke of Kervynge at: http://milkmama.tripod.com/kervynge.html