SC - Marguerite d'Angouleme

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat May 13 13:10:46 PDT 2000

The mention of numerous occuring recipes and Jessica's Biscuit (and where
is my catalog--damned USPS) reminded me of a book they were highlighting
last year (maybe the year before).  The author traced like recipes across
the planet.  It was titled something like A Krepalche is a Dumpling is a
....., or such like.  I never got a look at.  Any know of it, any good
stuff in it--aside from the recipes?

Morgana