SC - What happened?

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Sat May 13 13:47:45 PDT 2000

Don't worry about the waffle iron cord unless it's frayed.  It sounds
like the one my mother has always used.  She flips the irons over to the
griddle side when she's making sourdough english muffins.  (--Now you
know why I think a friendship starter is a research opportunity.)

I refused to get a waffle iron until I could find one like that.  They
are being made again; mine has a gloss black surface instead of chrome.

Morgana