SC - Speculating on breakfast ...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 13 23:32:59 PDT 2000

Phlip asked:
> Stefan, I seem to remember we had had fairly extensive discussions about tea
> eggs, but I couldn't find them in the Florilegium- where have you hidden
> them?

Yes, I remember this dyeing eggs with tea coming up several times. There is
a brief mention of it in the eggs-msg file. However, since tea was not known
in Europe during our time frame and since there was no evidence of tea
being used to dye eggs in period, I didn't add that info to the Florilegium.
(see tea-msg).

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net