SC - Medieval Times

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Tue May 16 22:31:36 PDT 2000

FYI, re:

>>> What does "stir down the eggs" mean? Do you simply mean stir in the
> eggs? Or is there something more to it than this?

Not any attempt to beat them or anything, I just work them with the
whisk until the eggs are fully mixed with the rest of the batter.<<

The Europeans tend to stir things with an over and under motion, rather
than the American round and round.  This does get confusing when
translating: German recipes will tell you to stir under, or over and
under.  Just stir as you normally do.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com