SC - Medieval Times

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 17 23:53:10 PDT 2000

Elysant asked:
> Yes.  I would imagine that considering how much food and the quality and
> variety one usually gets for such a small price at an SCA feast, in
> comparison, the dinner (feast?) at Medieval Times I bet would be far more
> expensive for what you get.  I'm a little curious as to how much it costs to
> be subjected to it....  ;-)

My wife and I briefly considered going to Medieval Times on our recent
vacation to Florida (Orlando and Vero Beach) but decided against it.
The prices we saw varied some depending on which coupon you could find
and maybe how recent the literature was printed, but I believe it was
$34 per person. I figured that was a bit high to go in and laugh at
their interpretation of medieval food, dress and fighting.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net