SC - Medieval Times

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu May 18 00:18:48 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/16/00 10:02:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
allilyn at juno.com writes:

> The Europeans tend to stir things with an over and under motion, rather
>  than the American round and round.  This does get confusing when
>  translating: German recipes will tell you to stir under, or over and
>  under.  Just stir as you normally do.

Actually, I *think* more and more Americans are beginning to realize that
both methods have their place, and use them properly most of the time.  At
least, all of the Americans I know personally...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt