SC - Help needed

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 18 15:54:46 PDT 2000

Hello I'm hoping that some among you are hoarders of old messages.

looking through the florilegeum i came across the following snippet from a
message Elizabeth wrote from Cariadoc's account.  does anyone have the full
original message so I can see the original recipe?
Thanks,
Eden

on 13 Feb 99,, that david friedman wrote:
> >and for each two pounds of chopped carrots [use] a pound of
> >Trochon cheese and a pound and a half of buttery Pinto cheese,
> >and six ounces of fresh cheese...
> I assume the fresh cheese would be similar to the
> fresh cheese you get in the Mexican section of the grocery; any guesses
> about Trochon or Pinto cheese?
> Elizabeth/Betty Cook
WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com