SC - Re: Medieval Times

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 19 03:19:44 PDT 2000

I have planned for it twice.  I have packed for it four times.  None of my
friends can make it this year so naturaly its the first time my work has
allowed me to go.  To be more precise my new boss asked me if i had anything
i wanted to do this summer so he could plan my schedual.  Im a teacher doing
some summer class mangment workshops.

Questions in no particular order.

Who is a must meet?

Where should i camp?  (Looking for comfort, own a pavillion and a great wok)

Would my fellow fighting cook types suggest I fight or take advantage of all
the classes?
Its nice having to choose between two things I love instead of two choices i
dislike.

Who are the best merchants and classes?

How can i finaly meet some of the great SCA cook list types?  Will you be
wearing your cuksoles/ flaming lizards?

What do you wish someone had told you before your first Pensic?

Nyckademus