SC - honey butter

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 19 06:22:00 PDT 2000

Actually, the reference that is in what was published on this list was to an
edition published by Falconwood Press.  I've seen the edition, in fact, once
owned a copy of it, but when I got the hardcover Milwood translation, I donated
it to the local college group.  I suspect that, rather than getting the
information from His Grace's web site, he somehow got hold of the Falconwood
Press edition.

Kiri