SC - Medieval Times and horsemanship

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 19 06:24:23 PDT 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > Hey, this is 'Lainie we're talking about? 'Lainie??? It's never been my
> > pleasure to meet the lady, but I always got the impression... well, you
> > know... silence? Are you sure you wanna go there?
>
> Depends on who's in the next room, Master A... ;-D
>
> 'Lainie
> with a laugh that would wake the dead...

So you've been disturbing your neighbors on the other side of those thin
walls with _laughter_? If that's your story, stick to it, I suppose, but
you may want to come up with something more plausible for when the
police are called...

"You see, officer, James and I are rehearsing for a production of The
Wind in The Willows for our non-profit theatre group, and I got the
zipper on this badger costume caught. We were trying to loosen it with
ice and a gallon of maple syrup..."

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy