SC - Progressive Dinner--various posts

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri May 19 20:42:46 PDT 2000

Hullo, the list!

I thought people might like to know that after the discouraging
experiences with both Dr. Buell's publishers and Amazon, I managed to
find a copy of the book in question at, of all places, Barnes and
Noble's Web site. Still pricey ($127.50) but nowhere near the doubled
price the publisher seems to expect to sell the second edition at.

I half suspect there are still quite a few copies of the first edition
lying around someplace in a warehouse. Like, say, at Barnes and Noble.

Anyway, I should have it Monday or Tuesday, will post more then.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com