SC - RE:SC- Brizzare Hobby-NOT! OT

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun May 21 00:29:07 PDT 2000

Mistress Christianna MacGrain said:
> Eat at the Ansteorran Chili party. Go to the parties.
> > Gunthar
>
> Come to the Meridian party on Thursday night, my lord and I are in
> charge, and the food and entertainment will be wonderful!   (It gives you
> a chance to meet me, too, if you haven't already by then at the Cook's
> party!)

Which Thursday night?

Will the food be period? periodiodish? While I enjoyed the party and
the food last year, it would have been nice to have had period food
or barring that some Meridian traditional foods. I still remember my
introduction to boiled crayfish at one of the early Gulf Wars (the
etoufee and gumbo were already gone when I got there).

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net