SC - Charlemagne

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun May 21 20:24:20 PDT 2000

> could someone E-mail me this recipe
> Our local libraries Have To the Queens taste and thats
> all
> so Until I earn some money to buy all the wonderful
> books I am now getting want lists of  I will have to
> beg off all the wonderful cooks on this list

I'm not sure which recipe you are looking for, but you might want to
take a look through this file in the FOOD-VEGETABLE section of the
Florilegium. While much of the info is on whether the potato was used
in Europe and when, I think there are also some recipes.
root-veg-msg     (111K)  2/17/00    Medieval and period root vegetables.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net