SC - authenticity

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun May 21 21:06:11 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Lord Stefan li Rous

> Of course, I welcome others to post their redactions but Constance has
> already made this, apparently to great effect, so I'd like to see her
> redaction.

Seconded!!!  I would love to see Milady  Constance's redaction too.

(I do hope that lots of recommendations for her AoA are being sent to the
appropriate Exalted Beings!  Can an outsider do this, I wonder?  I got my
Azure Pennon  (forgive the spelling, I think that is wrong - this is the
Ynys Fawr A&S award) for rather less work than this!))

Gwynydd