SC -

Tue May 23 11:14:32 PDT 2000

I mentioned before that when the food processor came out in the late '70s
there was a surge in popularity for beaten biscuits because they now could
be made with little effort or time.  I have been going to experiment, but
haven't had the chance yet, so I can't advise on times.  Beth Tartan at the
Winston-Salem (NC) Journal is likely to have had something in her column.
If you could find that newspaper's archives on line you might locate an
actual recipe using the food processor.

> >A rhythmic wrist action seems to be required
> >Adamantius
>
>Any suggestions on how to accomplish this biscuit making technique for
>someone
>with severe carpel tunnel?
>Mairi Ceilidh

Bonne