SC - OOP & OT - WANTED: help from computer whizz ;-)

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Fri May 26 21:21:49 PDT 2000

> >Is this the legendary southern US favorite "Chicken
> and Waffles"??
>

> Huh?  Never heard of it, not through my Florida
> childhood, Georgia relatives
> or North Carolina adulthood.
>
> Bonne
>
>  >believe it is an African-American favorite
>
> well, I don't happen to be that.  But still,
> supposed African-American
> favorites usually can be found across the color line
> as redneck favorites
> too.  So I'm curious about never having heard of it
> before.
> ___

I'll second all of that, except the part about growing
up in Florida.  I grew up on Georgia, my family was
from L.A. (Lower Alabama for you furriners) and I
married and lived in South Carolina for all my married
life.  Never heard of chicken and waffles.  Sounds
good, just never heard of it.
Mordonna DuBosc
SunDragon, Atenveldt
(I've moved back to civilization, no longer in the
boonies)