SC - OOP & OT - WANTED: help from computer whizz ;-)

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Fri May 26 21:21:49 PDT 2000

Hi all,
I have a dilemma & am looking for some advice.  It appears that my
computer is possessed:-).  For some reason it has decided to
spontaneously re-post messages I have sent some considerable time ago
& I have no idea why or how.  So if you have recently received a
'duplicate' e-mail from me I apologise for the wasted bandwidth.

It appears to be occurring with personal & list e-mails.  This is not
the first time it has happened & I thought the first was a momentary
aberration because I had sent a posting to the list that had not
appeared so I re-posted a little while later.  The original 'missing'
post appeared on the list several months later.

So, any idea what is happening or why?  And how do I stop this?

Signed:  <concerned & bemused> Lorix