SC - "throrow a straynour" - A query about horsetail

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat May 27 12:32:39 PDT 2000

Hi all  I bought cardoons at my local farmers market this morning - they're
HUGE!
Of course I have oodles of period recipes i could try with them, but if
possible I'd prefer to try a spanish recipe since that's what I'm working on
right now.  So if any of y'all have come across any period spanish recipes
for cardoons please let me know.
thanks,
Eden - who's never actually tasted a cardoon before & get's to find out how
much they REALLY taste like artichokes :->
WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com